Curse of the Crying Boy Painting
In 1988, a mysterious explosion destroyed the home of the Amos family in Heswall, England. When firemen sifted through the burnt-out shell of the house, they found a framed picture, entitled ‘The Crying Boy’, which was a portrait of an angelic-looking boy with a sorrowful expression and a tear rolling down his cheek. But the picture was not even singed by the blaze.
Not long afterwards in Bradford, there was another blaze, and again a picture of the crying child was found intact among the smouldering ruins. The head of the Yorkshire Fire Brigade told the national newspapers that pictures of the weird Crying Boy were frequently found intact in the rubble of houses that had been mysteriously burnt to the ground. Journalists asked him if he thought that the picture was evil and could somehow start the fires, but the fire-chief refused to comment.
(source)7 notes ·#crying boy#haunted#cursed#fire#story#dailyhorror#dark#creepy#posted
- vlad-im-here-putin reblogged this from sonnetlx
- latemarch likes this
- impatientisperi reblogged this from ippoddity
- selenaswithans reblogged this from ippoddity
- ippoddity reblogged this from octoberwriting
- octoberwriting reblogged this from sonnetlx and added:
- thatsrockbitch2 reblogged this from sonnetlx
- sonnetlx posted this